There are many investment books written each year. Without digging in and reading each and every one how do you know which ones are best?
Save time and take advantage of recommendations from someone who has already read the book.
Larry Swedroe recently shared his list of top 12 investment books with Advisor Perspectives.
- Capital IdeasCapital Ideas by Peter Bernstein
- Against the Gods by Peter Bernstein
- Investment Management by Peter Bernstein and Aswath Damodaran
- The Four Pillars of Investing by William Bernstein
- Strategic Asset Allocation by John Campbell and Luis Viceira
- Quantitative Value by Wesley Gray and Tobias Carlisle
- Quantitative Momentum by Wesley Gray and Jack Vogel
- Expected Returns by Antti Ilmanen
- Adaptive Markets by Andrew Lo
- Successful Investing Is a Process by Jacques Lussier
- The Success Equation by Michael Maubossin
- The Physics of Wall Street by James Weatherall
This is a great list with many titles to choose from.
Have one to add? Which investment books have you found to be helpful?