Asset managers, like just about everyone else, have had to make changes and adjustments to their practices as a result of the current pandemic.
Callan Institute surveyed investment managers on changes to their practice in response to COVID-19. Of all the information uncovered, they had 8 key findings:
- More than four in five offices (81 percent) remained closed
- Most employees are working remotely
- More than one-third of respondents expected offices not to reopen until 2021
- Nearly half conducted all meetings by video conference call
- Employers tried to boost engagement
- Most will implement new office protocols after reopening
- Business travel is unlikely to resume this year
- Nearly all outside visitors are banned
Our friends at BenefitsPRO tell more about it here.