Save time and take advantage of recommendations from someone who has already read the book.
Larry Swedroe recently shared his list of top 12 investment books with Advisor Perspectives.
- Capital IdeasCapital Ideas by Peter Bernstein
- Against the Gods by Peter Bernstein
- Investment Management by Peter Bernstein and Aswath Damodaran
- The Four Pillars of Investing by William Bernstein
- Strategic Asset Allocation by John Campbell and Luis Viceira
- Quantitative Value by Wesley Gray and Tobias Carlisle
- Quantitative Momentum by Wesley Gray and Jack Vogel
- Expected Returns by Antti Ilmanen
- Adaptive Markets by Andrew Lo
- Successful Investing Is a Process by Jacques Lussier
- The Success Equation by Michael Maubossin
- The Physics of Wall Street by James Weatherall
This is a great list with many titles to choose from.
Have one to add? Which investment books have you found to be helpful?