At SunStar Strategic, we invest in our people. We are a diverse bunch, as evidenced by our horseback riding, tennis tournament winning, French and Russian speaking, a-cappella singing, Uzbekistan-hailing team members (to name just a few). But aside from our diverse hobbies and backgrounds, below you’ll find some of our proudest achievements.
- Over the past five years, our money management clients’ portfolios have increased assets by a total of approximately $26 billion.
- Over the last seven years, our clients have promoted their thought leadership by participating in an average of 120 media tours annually, appearing in 2,032 interviews each year.
- Our renewable energy clients have:
- Attracted assets
- Made their case before a skeptical editorial board at the nation’s largest financial publication
- Attracted the attention of some of the nation’s top utility companies
- Opened opportunities for a major American solar company at a large military installation
- Made the case for continued government funding using national television coverage
How SunStar achieves results:
- Our average employee retention rate is approximately 92%, while the industry average retention rate is 75%. Our average client retention rate is 84% by dollar volume.
- SunStar Strategic has served 170 money managers and 17 top regional banks since 1990. We have worked with two alternative energy trade associations and numerous clients representing the solar, waste management, utilities, and biofuels industries.
- SunStar Strategic attends, on average, 25 investment industry conferences every year including NICSA, the Mutual Fund Education Alliance, Huntington Asset Services, Inc. and Ultimus Fund Solutions, among others. We frequently sponsor or speak at these events.
- SunStar Strategic attends at least three renewable energy conferences each year, including the ABLC Biofuels Conference, REFF Wall Street (Renewable Energy Finance Forum), and ACORE events.
- SunStar Strategic understands the value that experience and education adds to our services. 70% of our employees hold advanced degrees (Masters or higher) and 53% have an MBA. 70% of our employees have a background in financial services and 18% held financial licenses when they began working for SunStar Strategic.
- SunStar Strategic hosts an annual conference designed for money management companies.